- What is the top item on your wish list? A pony? Scratch that. Won't fit into a NYC apartment. A king sized bed. That may or may not fit either, but I'm totally cool with chancing it.
- Where are you going on your next vacation? Disneyland for The Dumbo Dare Challenge (race-cations totally count!)
- If you had out-of-town visitors and could only show them one spot in your city/town, where would you take them? The Strand Bookstore in Union Square.
- Apple juice or orange juice? Green :) or Orange.
- Favorite flavor or ice cream (or gelato!!): Cream Cheese or Cheesecake or Cinnamon and thanks for reminding me I forgot to grab some on my way back from lunch!
- What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Oz, The Great and Powerful. Loved it.
- If you could time-travel, where would you go and why? Any Christmas morning from my childhood for the obvious reason I miss my Grandma and Nanny.
- What’s your favorite song right now? Hall of Fame- The Script featuring Will.I.Am. I should probably listen to the radio more often.
- Gold or silver? Silver.
- Favorite type of Girl Scout cookie? Samoa Caramel Delights or the Savannah Smile Lemon ones.
Friday, March 29, 2013
This award is for an aspiring blogger with less than 300 followers. Rules: - Answer the questions the tagger has asked you - List 10 bloggers you nominate and link them in your post. Let them know - Create 10 questions for the bloggers you have tagged to answer. Questions from EmilySo technically, Emily nominated me. I like her approach to the whole "I really wish I was nominated" and her questions (so I'm stealing those, too!). If you're reading this and have a second on this Fabulous Friday to fill out the questions, you, my dear are soooo nominated. Tag! You're it! Have a great weekend!