Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Blue and Yellow Heart Day

I'd like to apologize to those of you who read my post yesterday (even when it's been taken down, if you open it through a reader it still shows up for some reason), it was posted before the tragic events happened and was respectfully taken down as soon as possible. I didn't feel comfortable leaving the content up. If you did get a chance to read the post, you know The Boston Marathon does hold a special place in my heart and I would never want something to be misconstrued. 

This time of year already has great significance to me, and yesterday just added sadness to my already heavy heart. I don't really have much to say about this at the moment except my thoughts and love are with Boston and the running community. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm still feeling kind of stunned, and lucky. I was in Vegas when this happened - and since it was a day after my wedding there's no way I'll ever forget the exact day or year of this sad event. As we were having lunch I was ignoring everybody to read what was going on --- and that second bomb was directly across the street from where I was last year. I can't even imagine it. I mean it was so crowded there, even when the "slower" runners were coming in - it's no wonder so many people got hurt. I'm glad it wasn't worse!

    Ugh, stupid backpacked losers.

    ReplyDelete