Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Minnie.

First of all, I want to petition runDisney to create a Minnie medal- for those of us running the half marathon and the marathon relay, because it's a "Minnie" version of the Goofy. That's amazing, right?! I know, I'm a genius, don't be jelly. I'm not even looking for any recognition, runDisney. Just let me run your races for free for life and we will be square.


In case they don't go for it, anyone know of a race with Minnie on the medal? I've decided to put getting one of those on my Disney bucket list- which already includes meeting Malificient (my all time favorite villian, if you didn't know already.) and drinking around the world. Hopefully, both of these will happen next year for Wine and Dine.

Anyway. Anyone know a good plan for training for a back-to-back half marathon? I should probably get on that, seeing as I've already spend $300 to do it.

2 comments:

  1. 1 - I fully agree with the Minnie medal! Maybe we should just make ourselves one anyway? We could totally do it!

    2 - If you get a good training plan for back-to-back, let me know!! I just did a countdown - 117 days. Holy crap!! I mean it SOUNDS long, but is it?? NO!

    3 - If you are doing the Saturday half solo, so am I.... so ... if you want to have one race to be silly and take photos and gossip and all that, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want a Dopey medal for the crap I do... 5K, Half-Marathon, and Full Marathon. I may be Goofy, but sometimes Goofy just isn't enough.

    And yes, Wine & Dine 2011 with "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party" ... Def a MUST!

    ReplyDelete