Sunday, December 15, 2013

Glass Slipper Challenge: week 10


Monday: Rest

Tuesday: 2M

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Zumba and 2.5M

Friday: Rest

Saturday: The Ted Corbitt 15k (9.3M)

Sunday: Rest

This week I started to feel faster and like a trained runner again. I wasn't pushing myself during my weekday runs, just going by feel, and I was feeling faster than I have since I got back into it! I'm hoping that's a good sign for when I start speed work. 

Saturday's long run was not what I was expecting. I'll save all the juicy details for the race report, but I was not a happy camper running 9.3 miles in the freezing snow and now have a sore throat to prove it. I spent most of yesterday laying around, not sure if I was tired from the run or getting sick, but I'm hoping to be doing more of the same day. I don't have time to be sick again. 

How was your long run? 

No comments:

Post a Comment