Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I heart B. Davis

Confession: I still watch One Tree Hill.
Don't judge. I don't judge you for your reality TV- ok. Fine. I do.
I can't help it. It's my favorite weakness.

I'm not going to get on my soapbox about the show but I am going to admit that I love when my friends compare me to Brooke Davis (the recent seasons, not high school). I only wish in my wildest dreams. I love Sophia Bush. I love what she has done for the Gulf Coast effort and I think she's an awesome person. I think we'd totally be besties if it weren't for the whole she's an actual celebrity and I'm only one in my head.

With that being said, I just found out Sophia ran a half marathon! (sidenote: I really need to figure out this twitter situation.) You should click it and see how amazing she looks after 13.1 miles. I wish I could be as rockstar as she is.


Oh wait. I am :-)


But seriously, that's really inspiring. And don't worry, Sophia. I will probably hobbling along in Nashville, if this knee/hip/foot thing doesn't act right.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for what you have accomplished!

    So you're coming home for Easter! Perhaps we could run into each other if possible. If not, I totally understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I appreciate it. I will try to keep it the same blog, just more running stuff. haha!

    Andie, it's going to be a short trip, but I will definitely let you know!

    ReplyDelete