Thursday, April 28, 2011

Princess diaries.

Now that I have eaten approximately my body weight in pizza, I feel more alive. 

Can we discuss this royal wedding hoop-la for a second? Why are people going insane for this? 
I don't get it but I am going to admit I want to watch the lifetime movie about it (you can stream it from their website!). I am super tempted to buy it for $4 on iTunes to watch it on the plane tomorrow. Sucker for that crap, I tell you or I'm still drunk. 

And can we just say it now? Prince William needs to get married now because he is not aging well. What happened? Lucky for him, Kate is gorgeous. Stunning, really. 

This site has kept me thoroughly entertained all day. 

But in case you really need an actual prince to feel like a princess, I did just realize this handsome prince is still available.

Am I the only one that has no idea what Monaco is, but is super excited to get free clothes and a membership?
That's not right, is it?
Oh well, apparently there are a lot of single princes and I'd rather be Swedish anyway ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Will isn't aging well - he'll be bald before he's 30. Kate on the other had IS STUNNING as is her sister! Middleton sandwich please.

    ReplyDelete