Thursday, August 29, 2013

(3 things) Going Going Gone!


Today is my Friday!
I'm going to Disneyland!
Lots and lots of friends will be there! 
I'm going to Disneyland!
I'm going to get my Coast to Coast Medal (and a bunch of other ones)!
I'm going to Disneyland!

Thanks to a few reality checks this week, I'm pretty sure I'm more mentally grounded for this weekend. I'll admit, I was romanticizing it a lot, and I'm glad a few of my bubbles were popped pre-arrival. It can only go up from here, right?! 

Just in case, here's where you can find me throughout the weekend:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/abby_arta
Instagram: http://instagram.com/abby_arta

Can't wait to see this guy again :)

Now it's time to say good-bye, because I need to finish packing. Nothing like saving it til the last minute!

6 comments:

  1. Hoping your weekend goes wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I was just there last weekend and actually took a picture with the same Mad Hatter! too funny :p
    Karen @karenlovestorun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! This Mad Hatter was 7 years ago. That IS funny!

      Delete
  3. It's really too bad this weekend has been so miserably hot. But it's been fun hanging out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the best part of the weekend and made it totally worth it!

      Delete