Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WoW: running errands, literally.


I jumped to Friday in the calendar, because this was totally me yesterday. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day lately, so why not take a stretch stop at the bodega and grab some EmergenC?

My amazing hair stylist told about the new sports mix EmergenC makes ( on the right. ps- there are no additives, including sugar aka it's a tad tart), but you can only find it at one store, that happened to be on my running route last night.

Seeing as how I get sick when I'm stressed or when I travel (and what a coinkie dink! Both are happening right now), I can't be too safe. Running home with the improptu bag wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, either!

How do you squeeze in everything you need to get done with only 24 hours in the day?

11 comments:

  1. To combat the tartness I usually mix it with one of my favorite juices. not orange though, it's too thick. I personally like using apple or grape juice - 100% real juice & organic of course - even that can be found at the 7/11 or the airport concourse. And I never mix it with as much liquid as they recommend, just enough for it to mix together and then drink it like a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it next time. I do the same thing with little water!

      Delete
  2. I love running errands - literally! I live in a very urban area and it makes running for errands AND workouts very doable. I do it 2-3 times/week. Such a great way to knock things out :) In fact, this morning I went for a run/CVS for b-day cards.

    I'll have to try the EmergenC sports drink - looks tasty, plus I love EmergenC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea! I should do it more often, just don't think about it.

      Delete
  3. I ran to vote last year and thought that was pretty cool. I don't think I'd ever ran and did an errand before that...but it hasn't really caught on :)

    I'm traveling this weekend too and hoping I won't get sick. I often take Airborne when I travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS pretty cool. My voting place is literally a block away, though :(

      Safe travels!!

      Delete
  4. I didn't run errands, but I kinda ran my dog. Hmm. That sounds weird.

    I was walking him tonight and he was bouncing all over the place (lil guy)so I started running with him for the first time... he did pretty well! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'd love to run with our dog, but he way too ADDfor that.

      Delete
  5. I've tried Emergen-c before. I drink it before workout. It works wonders! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! That's what I hear. I plan on trying it out soon.

      Delete
  6. Ha! Thanks for giving me an EmergenC today! I think I'm cured!

    ReplyDelete