Friday, August 9, 2013

Five Things on a Friday

Thanks for tagging me, Gabby!

PS- I'm featured on The Healthy Living Blogs today, you should pop over and check it out!

Five Things I Have a Passion For
  1. Design
  2. Typography
  3. Running
  4. Fro Yo
  5. Yoga pants

Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
  1. Go camping in a tent
  2. Wear a big hat at the Kentucky Derby
  3. Dress up at the San Diego Comic Con
  4. Drink around the world in WDW (Jan. 2014 or bust!)
  5. Sit in the stands at the Daytona 500
My first drink in a Disney Park ever happened at 26.

Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
  1. Runner's World
  2. Fitness Magazine
  3. Orange is the New Black- Piper Kerman
  4. It's kind of a funny story- Rolly Crump
  5. Born to Run- Christopher McDougall
I don't think that book is about what you think it is, Alex.

Five Favorite Movies 
  1. Steel Magnolias
  2. Princess Bride
  3. Pitch Perfect
  4. Helvetica
  5. Spirit of the Marathon
I'm vertically running!

Five Places I Would Love to Travel
  1. Australia
  2. Greece
  3. Indonesia
  4. Alaska
  5. Hawaii
Note: none are in The World Showcase ;) 

Five People I Invite to do this Meme
  1. u
  2. U
  3. you
  4. You
  5. YOU

6 comments:

  1. Love your "bucket list", especially #2! :0) I think Greece would be a fabulous place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm totes stealing this idea. Totes, Abby.

    Drinking around the world at Epcot sounds awesome. I've been doing vertical cardio, too!! Only, my legs aren't moving and I'm watching TV. Pretty much the same thing, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. **You CAN eat/drink from those places during Food & Wine Festival, however!

    Steel Magnolias - it's just too cha cha for words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I'll make it to Epcot for Food & Wine.

      Too cha-cha! Love it!

      Delete