Thursday, June 20, 2013

(3 Things) #sweat pink, suit shopping and out of town running




Earlier this week, I got an awesome email from The Fit Approach Team. I'm officially a Sweat Pink ambassador! I'm so excited about it. I think it's a perfect fit and I'm  honored to be a part of such a great community. Stay tuned for all the fun stuff!


This weekend, we will be traveling for a wedding. I'm actually looking forward to getting out of the city and getting dressed up, much to B's chagrain. We have had a doozie of a time with getting a suit. PS- I don't know about the Men's Warehouses around you, but I'd avoid them like the plague (or at least the one in Manhattan). I get better service from the Gap and I am not dropping hundreds of dollars on a tshirt. They really jerked us around when we were there to buy them. The kicker was when we came to pick them up: 1. they weren't ready and we had come a day after they were supposed to be. and 2. they wanted to charge us for a mistake they made. Luckily, the manager was very understanding and we got everything cleared up, but I'm still not ok with the service. Sadly, we don't go suit shopping to know any better, but we're glad it's over.


This weekend I am technically supposed to have an 8 miler on the schedule, but I switched it with next week (2 back to back 5 Mile races works, right?). Now, I need to figure out if I really want to do the 4 miler or not. How good are you about out of town running? There will already be a lot to do with the wedding, do I want to squeeze it in or not?

6 comments: