Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Chase Lounge at Epcot's Food and Wine Festival


If you're going to experience The Food and Wine festival at Epcot AND you're a Chase card holder, (including Disney Visa/Debit), I highly suggest you checking out the Chase Lounge at The American Adventure Pavilion while you're there. 

As I said in my post about our Food and Wine festival experience, I knew I wanted to check out the lounge and as luck would have it, we timed it perfect as a big rain storm started. I was a little nervous about the lounge being crowded (hey, it was a genius idea if I do say so myself and even though the lounge is exclusive to Chase Visa card holders, that's still a lot of people!). 

There was a wave of people when we first got there, but most were only there to get their tickets for the Eat to the Beat concert that night. FYI: there is a limited amount of reserved seating for Disney Visa card holders. I found out about it then and since we were leaving that day, we couldn't take advantage, but definitely good to know for next time! Sugar Ray was playing that week and it would've been fun.

The lounge itself was themed in the same colonial style as The American Adventure Pavilion.

There were tons of charging stations set up, but I didn't see any for the iphone5. Bummer.

There is adequate amount of space to sit
or a few standing tables. 
Which is where we chose to enjoy a funnel cake while we waited for the rain to stop.

The second room had one large round table. There was also complimentary unlimited coffee, tea, and soda with a cash barI don't drink soda anymore, but I did allow myself some Coke Zero, the one soda I really miss!

Even the bathroom was impressive. 

It's a great place to take a break from the festivities and hang out for a minute in air condition, or sit out a rain storm. I can definitely see this place getting more and more attention as the festival goes on. If you have a chance to visit, I highly suggest it! 


Do you have a Chase Disney Visa? What perks have you benefited from?

8 comments:

  1. Love it! We were at the festival last week but didn't have time to stop in the lounge. Hopefully during the wine and dine half weekend we can stop in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's a great place to take a break or escape those random Florida rain storms.

      Delete
  2. I gotta be honest, I was just scanning this one, but slammed on the brakes when I saw that funnel cake. I blew it up on my screen and just stared. For a good 90 seconds I stared at that amazing piece of deep-fried doughy perfection!!! Why do you do that to me? Gonna eat some spinach now, mmmmm ... spinach?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, you totally made me LOL! Sorry, buddy :(

      Delete
  3. Now I really need to get my Chase debit card. That place looks impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! There are a ton of awesome perks.

      Delete
  4. Dang, pretty darn fancy! I might have to get the card just so I can get some Disney perks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! Early entry to races is enough for me!

      Delete